Home > Search FAQ

How do I get into Sevastopol, Crimea since this is part of Russia now?

You need to apply for the Russian visa either directly at the Russian Consulate in your country or, if you are an american citizen, you can process your visa application through multiple visa processing agencies. Some of our customers have been successful with getting a visa done swiftly and rather inexpensively at this company: http://www.gotorussia.com/visa_services.php3                             To apply for Russian visa you need to know the address of the apartment you are going to stay at in Russia.             Also, you need to register after you have arrived in Russia with FMS - Federal Immigration Office. To get to Crimea you need to fly via Moscow on Aeroflot airline. Make sure you book airline tickets in advance since there is an increased demand on flights into Crimea at the moment!

[ Search FAQ | Submit New Question | Back | Home ]